Saturday, March 5, 2011

Unleashed

My Lord Khorne damnation be your name, may all of creation and the nether born burn in the fires of your wars. I Killion Vauk bend my knee in supplication to you my lord and offer my confession of the wars I wage in your name.

Your chosen instrument, the Gore Machine, my lord is awesome. He alone has cut a swath through the imperial guard regiment known as Vulkins PDF. They have been a formidable foe. But it would seem that the Deamon Prince did not fall far from your grace to have risen so high, swelled with your power.
This battle is at an end my lord, even though its conclusion may be a day away. Honor to my Lord Khorne, for all my works are done in your name. Blood for the Blood God!


Exalted Lord Killion Vauk in holy prayer to Khorne durning the battle of Zydron Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment