Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sin

My Lord Khorne damnation be your name, may all of creation and the nether born burn in the fires of your wars. I Killion Vauk bend my knee in supplication to you my lord and offer my confession of the wars I wage in your name.

I beseech you my lord for this foe is formidable. Give me strength oh lord for this battle before the host is mighty and all inclusive. Give me the aid I required to utterly destroy this for so the crusade may continue so that the planets of Gothimos my burn in your name. Give this to me my lord for no price is too great.  Honor to my Lord Khorne, for all my works are done in your name. Let the Red River Flow!


Exalted Lord Killion Vauk in holy prayer to Khorne at the onset of the battle of Mt Vernous


My Lord Khorne damnation be your name, may all of creation and the nether born burn in the fires of your wars. I Killion Vauk bend my knee in supplication to you my lord and offer my confession of the wars I wage in your name.


I have sinned my lord, and I see that in your eyes I have seen weak. You have given me what I have asked and victory was won. Not since the shores of Armageddon has so much Grey Knight blood been spilled, in your name all this was done, but not by my hand.
You have sent your chosen instrument in this hour and his name is the Gore Machine. I know this deamon price for I had cast him low from the world he once rules, I did this in your name but has fallen since that Ascension. Do with me what you will my lord for I have failed you in this holy endeavor. Honor to my Lord Khorne, for all my works are done in your name. As we Fall, Our blood to is Welcome!


Exalted Lord Killion Vauk in holy prayer to Khorne at the end of the battle of Mt Vernous

No comments:

Post a Comment